1.09.2010

A start to a new year...and a new creative adventure!

The holiday season is over - all the decorations have been put away. 
I did leave this small vignette out for a little longer.  















With a new year, it is always time to start fresh.I take time to think about what I can do differently - especially in regard to my business, four corners design.  I thought that I might give blogging a try.  So many people are hooked into this community, I thought it would be a new avenue to spark creativity, encourage feedback and expand support. I figure that it might include a little bit of everything - art, design, photography, dogs, nature, food, cooking, reading, books, travel...and anything else that captures my imagination, interest, time or heart.  I hope you will check in on my journey from time to time.                    

                                                      

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails