1.27.2010

Simpatico

It was a sad day when Country Home Magazine ceased publication.  I had enjoyed reading the articles for glimmers of insight and studying the photos for sparks of creativity.  In fact, I had even appeared in the May 2006 issue with my "obsession" with suitcases.  Unfortunately the rest of the photo shoot did not make it into the magazine and I guess remained on the cutting room floor...






















So I was quite delighted when I heard that two of my favorite contributors to that past publication, Ki Nassauer and Matthew Mead, were starting up their own magazine, Flea Market Style.

Slated to hit the newstands in late February, Flea Market Style promises to be filled with lots of ideas/inspiration/ingenious projects using discoveries from flea markets/thrift stores/garage sales.  In between the mayhem of launching a new magazine, they have a blog (see button on sidebar for link) that is chronicling their journalistic journey.  They have a fabulous photo from the upcoming issue that can be yours - details of this giveway is available on their blog today.  Its great to see what others on the same wavelength are creating - I can't wait for this first issue!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails